After trying countless foundations, mascaras, powders I can now say that I have narrowed it down to my favorites. I wanted to highlight the makeup products that help me glow when I want to put my best face forward.
1. Chanel CC Cream: This is a recent discovery of mine and I love it. This sheer foundation has SPF 50 and covers up my redness all while looking natural. I know I'm going to especially love this CC cream in the summer when I only want lighter coverage. I have a full review here of the Chanel CC Cream if you want to know more.
2. Dior Forever Foundation: This foundation contains SPF 35 and is my all time favorite foundation. I love this foundation so much because it stays on "FOREVER" and doesn't get cakey. This foundation does a great job at covering up my redness and even my dark circles, I only need the tiniest bit of concealer when I use this. If you are anything like me and need a foundation that stays put all day and can withstand your busy schedule I highly recommend this! My combination dry skin is no match for this foundation, it controls my oiliness while leaving my cheeks comfortable and not dry.
3. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen: I recently picked this up because I wanted a sunscreen that wouldn't clog my pores or make my t-zone more oily. I am so happy with this product. Unseen Sunscreen feels as light as a primer, has broad spectrum SPF 40, goes on clear and is perfect under makeup.
4. L'oreal True Match Concealer: I have tried so many concealers and nothing seems to cover up my dark circles or match my skin tone. I have a very fair complexion but I have yellow undertones and a lot of concealers simply do not have enough yellow tint. The true match concealer matches my skin color and manages to conceal my dark circles while still looking natural.
5. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour: This powder is very light, gives a natural glow and contains SPF 15. This powder lightly sets my makeup without looking like I just layered on a lot of products. I have the color 20 and 30, I use 20 when I just want a subtle natural glow from within and I use 30 to make my skin look kissed by the sun. The color 30 gives me such a beautiful sunny glow without looking orange like most bronzers make me look.
6. Diorshow Waterproof Mascara: Whether you're going to be at the beach or by the pool, a waterproof mascara is always essential. My favorite mascara, a holy grail for me, no matter how many other mascaras I try and love I always find my way back to this one. The Diorshow mascara makes my very thin lashes look fuller without the clump.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush: I can't believe it took me so long to try this Tarte blush, I absolutely love it. The blush stays on all day like it promises and delivers a beautiful pink color (color "Paaarty") that pairs well with my skin tone. I actually got this blush as part of the Sephora Birthday gift but when I run out of the sample I will be repurchasing the full size!
8. Dior Lip Glow Color Revival Balm: Ever since I purchased the Dior Lip Glow I can't seem to put it down. This balm has a permanent place in my purse because I can't live without it! The Dior Lip Glow delivers a natural glow to my lips with a pink tint to it (Color 001 Pink) and it moisturizers my very dry lips. I always have to carry a lip product with me to soften my lips and this balm has replaced all my other lip products. I love the Lip Glow so much that I am planning on getting at least one other color.
9. Becca Light Chaser Highlighter: I purchased the Becca highlighter when I saw it on sale at Sephora, I couldn't pass it up. I love the color of this highlighter (Color Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini) it looks rose gold, when you turn to the light the first thing you notice is the pink but still manages to look subtle which I love!