In the world of subscription boxes, you sometimes (sadly) get what you pay for but that's not the case with the Fabfitfun box. The Fabfitfun box is rolled out 4 times a year (per season) and you can choose from Seasonal billing at $49.99 or annual billing at $179.99. Annual members are known as "Select Members" and get a few more extra perks than Seasonal Members like getting to customize their box a bit more and early shipping. I have been a Seasonal Member since July 2017 and I can't recommend it enough!
Summer 2018 Box is valued at: $356.99
1. Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette: The Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette is perfect for that summer glow! I decided to try it out and I have been using it non-stop, I have been using the color "strobe" on the top of my cheekbones and the color "fire" as an eyeshadow.
2. Erth TU Y YO Ring: This ring is so cute and dainty, I've already used it on more than one occasion.
3. Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: This is an exfoliating cleanser that is supposed to reveal smooth skin and an even complexion. I haven't gotten a chance to try this product yet but will keep you posted on my feelings about this. Have you tried it? Let me know your thoughts!
4. Orlando Pita Play Atmos-Shield Hair Protectant Treatment Spray: I love this spray because it does it all: protects against heat like styling tools and UV rays, detangles my hair leaving it soft and manageable. I have actually been really bad about protecting my hair against heat styling tools so this was a perfect addition to my haircare routine.
5. Foreo Luna Fofo: The most exciting part of my Summer Box was the Foreo Luna hands down, it retails at $89! The Foreo was not in my radar until I heard the spoiler that I would actually be receiving this new product that has not even launched yet! Not only do I get to try a new product that is not even out to the public but it comes at an incredible value, considering I only paid $49.99 for the box. The Foreo Luna Fofo works with the Foreo app to measure your moisture levels, including your skin age. The Foreo App then customizes your cleanse based on these readings and I am absolutely loving it! The Luna Fofo is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand I think it's genius to pair my phone with the device for a more personalized skincare regimen. If you want to know please let me know!
6. Coola Classic Face SPF 50 White Tea: I've had my eye on the Coola brand for a while now and when I heard the Coola Classic Face would be included in the Fabfitfun box I was excited. The Coola Classic Face sunscreen feels refreshing when I put it on and it is very light, it doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I am very pleased and impressed with this product, I have been using it under makeup and It works great because it is a super lightweight sunscreen.
7. Pier 1 Import Marble Dish: Believe it or not I was looking for a marble dish and Fabfitfun answered my prayers. I wanted something small enough I place on my nightstand where I could put my jewelry for safekeeping.
8. Wildlife Conservation Society Straw: This is a very controversial straw in the Fabfitfun Community forum but I thought this was a thoughtful addition to the box, especially since the focus of the box was Wildlife rescue. There was even an option to donate as part of the "Add on" sale, this is nothing new to FabFitfun (they choose a cause for each box to give members the chance to donate and help out).
9. Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case: I am one of those people that believes you can't ever have too many makeup bags or train cases, they come in handy, especially if you are like me trying new products all the time. I got to choose between two designs of the Yumi Kim Train case and I had to go with the floral one for summer!
The box came with 9 items total and it didn't include the makeup brushes, I purchased those separately. Which brings me to another perk of becoming a Fabfitfun member: getting to purchase beauty and wellness products at a discounted price! The products that you can purchase at a discounted price are called "Add ons" and can be purchased and "added on" to your Seasonal Box. I love the variety of the "Add ons", everything from cute mugs to makeup products and skincare items.
Because I love Fabfitfun so much I decided to become a Fabfitfun partner and I'm so excited to share my love for this subscription box with you! I also want to point out that I have purchased all of the Fabfitfun boxes with my own money and I have found some of my favorite products through them. If you are interested in the Fabfitfun Box sign up here and don't forget to use my discount code "NEW10" for $10 off your box!