Empties: May Edition
1. Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser: Have I raved about this cleanser long enough? I didn't think so! I love how calming this cleanser is and it is a staple in my skincare routine. Especially when my skin is irritated, it is great for calming redness. Check out my post here on how I calm my irritated skin.
2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: This micellar water is a favorite for a reason, it gently removes makeup and impurities. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side and thankfully this product does not irritate my skin. I hardly ever finish skincare products unless I absolutely love them, and this product is no exception. I love how Sensibio is gentle yet effective, It manages to remove my waterproof mascara and makeup without stripping my skin of moisture.
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer: When I first discovered the power of skincare I was in my early 20s trying to figure out why I was breaking out more than I did in my teens. My main focus was finding products that wouldn't clog my pores and the Dramatically Different moisturizer in the gel form was the only moisturizer that worked for me. To this day I would categorize this moisturizer as one of my top, must have moisturizers, especially if you have acne prone/oily/combination skin. The Dramatically Different Moisturizer has been repurchased over 10 times, I have lost count at this point but I highly recommend it! After trying so many different moisturizers I still go back to this one, even after my acne has calmed down.
4. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion: I wrote about this moisturizer before and this is your basic, noncomodogenic moisturizer. The Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion is super lightweight and ideal for the hot summer days. I found that this lotion is light weight enough and perfect to wear under makeup. I would also recommend this moisturizer if you have oily skin or combination skin.
5. Murad Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30: This is an anti-aging sunscreen that's on the pricey side. This sunscreen is lightweight and absorbs very quickly which is perfect if you're planning on wearing makeup over it. I didn't notice any anti-aging effects because I didn't consistently use it, I was alternating between other sunscreens. Overall I really enjoyed this sunscreen, but with only 50 ml at $54 it is a little steep for my liking. If you have the budget to spend on a high quality sunscreen like this one, I recommend it but if you don't I would skip it, you can find other great sunscreens for more affordable prices.