Stella & Dot Fall Collection
There’s something about a new outfit or new piece of jewelry that really gets me going! I don’t usually get a chance to dress up because I spend most of my time at work or school and comfort is key. Irregardless, the times that I do get to throw an outfit together is special for me no matter how simple or dressed down it may seem to someone else. With that being said, as you may already know, I recently became a Stella & Dot Stylist and I really never saw myself doing this but I’m here and I love it! I’ll be doing a full post for you guys on how I got started and why I love it so much, besides the amazing products of course!
Okay, so the fall collection dropped at Stella & Dot a few weeks after I became a Stylist and I was so happy I got my hand on this collection before everyone else. I want to share the pieces I picked up from this collection and I will also link the pieces I already own.
1. Puff Sleeve Pullover: I really can’t say which piece is my favorite from this new collection but I think this pullover is definitely at the top! The puff sleeve detail make this pullover look more put together and girly. In fact, you can dress this piece up with a cute skirt and heels or dress it down like I have here with my A&E Jeans, cute booties (just found the cutest leopard ones here!), and new hat (by the way this is the perfect hat, I’m obsessed!).
2. Crush It Duffle Bag in Blush: The Crush it Duffle Bag in my favorite color, Blush, is more than adorable, it is versatile and has plenty of room for more than your essentials. This bag is perfect for the gym for the mesh material but roomy enough to use as a diaper bag and more! I’m planning on using it as my work bag/lunch bag because I usually like to carry my lunch and makeup bag, braces bag and anything else I might need while at work. The inside material make it perfect to wipe down and it even has a compartment for a water bottle (just got myself a 30oz Yeti and it fits perfectly!)
Want to know more about the Crush It Duffle bag? Check out the video below!
3. Delicate Heart Necklace: The Delicate Heart necklace is pictured in the third picture and if you know me, you know that I live for delicate pieces that I can layer together so this was the perfect necklace for me! If you have shopped at Stella & Dot before then you know that they also sell higher end pieces called the Covet Collection, this necklace has the look of the Covet Collection but without the price tag! At only $39 you get a versatile necklace, one side is black pave and the other side is gold, to go with all of your outfits. I personally love the black side because it stands out against my other gold necklaces.
4. Lightning Stud: When I turned 30 I decided to get my second, third and even fourth ear piercing! I think it was the combination of getting older and just not giving a f, if you know what I mean. I just thought life is too short to not have fun! So that being said, when the stud collection came out I knew one of my first purchases would be the Lighting Studs (pictured above). By the way, these are super affordable at only $19!
5. Everyday Open Stacking Ring: For the love of stacking, you need to get this ring, it is so delicate, dainty and perfect to stack with your existing rings, wedding band or even engagement ring. The best part? You don’t have to break the bank to get the look, at also only $19!
Pieces from previous collections I own:
1. The Beachcomber Necklace: If you want to own just one necklace and you love charms this is the perfect necklace for you! It comes with 6 charms and I actually took 2 of them off in the pictures above to give a more neutral look (the two charms are turquoise colored). You can add more charms or take off, basically wear it any way you want to match your outfit!
2. Oui Necklace: This is such a sweet and delicate necklace that always gets compliments. I can wear it alone or layer it with other favorites. This necklace is a bestseller at only $39!
3. XOXO Studs: Having a curated ear is a trend that isn’t going away anytime soon, these studs are the perfect pair to add to your ear party, only $29!
4. Essential Mini Hoop Set: For $39 you get a pack of three mini hoops in silver, gold and rose gold! These are very lightweight and you can wear them all together or wear one and change them out as you please!
I am so passionate about this brand, not only because they sell quality pieces that are on trend and versatile but because they are affordable! Sure some pieces may run you up to $100 or more but there are so many options on the lower price range as you can see. If you want to shop with me leave me a comment with your email or sign up here!